Golden Age '63 Unsanded Body for Strat, Swamp Ash by Golden Age at Tritone Guitars. MPN: AN7022. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you get your hands on one of our unsanded Golden Age '63 bodies, you'll immediately feel your mind race with the possibilities of what this can
Product Description & Reviews
When you get your hands on one of our unsanded Golden Age '63 bodies, you'll immediately feel your mind race with the possibilities of what this can become with some nurturing, patience and imagination.
Our Golden Age '63 Unsanded Body for Strat® was flawlessly modeled on one of Fender's best-of-the-best iconic originals. But this one is straight off the machines, with sharp edges, rough surfaces and all. And true to original vintage form, these unsanded bodies have many of the same characteristics of the original Fender's from back in the day: many of them were multi-piece bodies that were not precisely joined on center, or there would be an occasional pin knot or other cosmetic issue preventing Fender from giving it a translucent finish. This makes them perfect for a classic or modern opaque finish.
Swamp Ash: This is the original wood Fender used in 1954-55 and it's been a favorite ever since. It's light and toneful, with the striking grain patterns that are coveted on the most valuable vintage originals.
Shaped like a true '63 — The shape of the body and electronics cavities exactly match the 1963 original:
- The body is 1-3/4" thick with the correct 7/16" radius.
- We've left the last touches for you, so you can final-shape the belly cut, the arm cut and shape the transition between the horn and the neck pocket to suit your preference.
- Holes for mounting the bridge are drilled.
- Routed for vintage Strat pickups and tremolo.
- Neck mounting holes are started in the traditional 4-screw placement, it's easy to finish them out with a hand drill.
- Neck pocket is 2-3/16" (55.56mm) x 3" (76.20mm), 5/8" deep (15.88mm).
- Ready for final shaping, sanding and finishing.
Average weight for unsanded Swamp Ash body: 4.00 pounds (1.8 kg)
Features & Highlights
- Our Golden Age '63 Body for Strat is the perfect reincarnation of one exceptional 1963 Stratocaster
- The shape of the body and electronics cavities exactly match the 1963 original, but this one is straight off the machines, with sharp edges, rough surfaces and all - just waiting on you to bring it the rest of the way home
- The body is 1-3/4" thick with the correct 7/16" radius, but we've left the last touches for you, so you can final-shape the belly cut, the arm cut and shape the transition between the horn and the neck pocket to suit your preference
- Our swamp ash bodies are light and toneful, with the striking grain patterns that are coveted on the most valuable vintage originals
- Average weight is 4.00 pounds (1.8 kg)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Golden Age, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Features: The pickguard is suitable for American Vintage Fender Jazzmaster JM style Guitars or other similar electric guitar replacement part. With pure aluminum foil shield on the backside, not the common aluminum-foil paper on the market, better sh...
By Custom Shop
mpn: T3W-PP-C, ean: 0759681034995,
This loaded control plate is a direct replacement for Fender Telecaster guitars. The push-pull pot enables you to have the pickups in series-parallel. This kit comes pre-assembled in our 920D Custom Shop.Features:1 - Chrome Control Plate2 - Knurled C...
By Custom Shop
mpn: 72TELE-TL-SO, ean: 0759681085010,
This is a '72 Fender Classic Series Tele Thinline wiring harness with solid shaft CTS 500k pots, CRL 3 Way Switch, and .047µF PIO Capacitor. This wiring harness is mostly pre-assembled and ready for installation. You will have to solderthe pickups ...